Terms & policy
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this app.
2. You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive or explicit photos or content.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
4. You are responsible for keeping your information secure.
5. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Ed3eely members.
6. You may not use the Ed3eely service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
7. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Ed3eely service.
8. You must not modify, adapt or hack Ed3eely or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Ed3eely.
9. You must not access Ed3eely's private API by any other means other than the Ed3eely application itself.
10. You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Ed3eely including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted comments to any Ed3eely members ("Spam").
12. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
13. You must not, in the use of Ed3eely, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
14. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Ed3eely account. While Ed3eely prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Ed3eely cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its app and you nonetheless, may be exposed to such materials, and that you use the Ed3eely service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Ed3eely service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
4. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or misleads other users’.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Ed3eely
1. Ed3eely contains graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and advertisements supplied by Ed3eely or our licensors, which we call “Ed3eely Content." Ed3eely Content is protected by intellectual property laws including copyright and other proprietary rights of Canada and other foreign countries.
2. Ed3eely grants you the right to access the Content in the manner described in this agreement. You may not otherwise make unauthorized commercial use of, reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies, perform, or publicly display Ed3eely Content, except as permitted by the doctrine of fair use or as authorized in writing by Ed3eely.
3. You retain the rights to your copyrighted Content or information that you submit to Ed3eely ("User Content") except as described below.
4. By submitting User Content to Ed3eely, you grant Ed3eely a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies, perform, or publicly display your User Content in any medium and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so.
5. You agree that you have the right to submit anything you post, and that your User Content does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party.
6. Ed3eely takes no responsibility for, does not expressly or implicitly endorse, nor assumes any liability for any User Content submitted by you to Ed3eely.
7. Ed3eely performs technical functions necessary to offer the Ed3eely Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Ed3eely Services.
8. Although the App and other Ed3eely Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the App or other Ed3eely Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Ed3eely.
9. Although Ed3eely will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Ed3eely reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted Content may be stored by Ed3eely in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Ed3eely encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Ed3eely is not a backup service.
Ed3eely will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Ed3eely Services, or the loss of any Content.
Effective date: January 14, 2018
Welcome to Ed3eely ("we," "us" or "our"). Ed3eely is a social media based Duaa (prayer) App.
• Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
Topics addressed in this Policy:1. Information We Collect
2. How We Use Your Information
3. Sharing of Your Information
4. How We Store Your Information
5. Your Choices About Your Information
6. Children's Privacy
7. How to Contact Us
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:• User Content (e.g., comments and other materials) that you post to the Service.
Analytics information:• We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device to our Service that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Log file information:• Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or App. It can also be provided when the Content of the webpage or App is downloaded to your browser or device.
• When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
Device identifiers:• When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on, or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identifies your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Ed3eely.
• A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help others or us provide reports or personalized Content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
• Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
• Develop and test new products and features
• Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
• Diagnose or fix technology problems
• Automatically update the Ed3eely application on your device. Ed3eely or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
Parties with whom we may share your information:• We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Ed3eely is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). These Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your posts on Ed3eely.
• We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
• We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:• Any information or Content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public.
• Copies of User Content may remain viewable if other users or third parties using the Ed3eely API have copied or saved.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:• We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Canada where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATIONStorage and Processing:
• Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Canada or any other country in which Ed3eely, its Affiliates, or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• Ed3eely, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Canadian law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, Ed3eely cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Ed3eely or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
• Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account information. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Ed3eely make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.